This year the dress-up days include:
Monday: Superhero Day
Tuesday: Tacky Tourist Day
Wednesday: Progressive Day
9th – Babies
No Picture Available
11th – Adults/Parents
12th – Grandparents
Thursday: Favorite Teacher/ Coach Day
Friday: Spirit Day
You should be able to figure this day out.
But remember it’s not all fun and games, the rules this year are:
- Modest wear, no skin showing that would not be normally shown during school
- No spaghetti straps, tank tops or short shorts, NO DAISY DUKES!
- No weapons (not even plastic)
- No add ons and trade arounds. Must have all three on at the time of judging.
- Nothing grotesque
- Tights/Leggings do not substitute as pants and must be covered.
- No writing on the seat of the pants
- Judging will take place during 5th and 6th period—MUST HAVE ALL ITEMS ON DURING JUDGING.