According to google.com, these are the top five restaurants in Nashville from greatest to least:
1. At number one we have The Catbird Seat. The Catbird Seat is a buzzy, upscale new American mecca serving a changing tasting menu in a U-shaped open kitchen. According to Google reviews, this restaurant is a solid 4.7 stars.
2. At number two we have Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse. Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, this restaurant serves some of the best steaks you will ever taste. Multiple of the reviews from Google say without a doubt they have no problem saying this is one of the best if not the best steak they have ever had in their life. Tallying up on the ratings, this steakhouse earns 4.7/5 stars.
3. At number three we have Kayne Prime Steakhouse, named and created after the famous country music star Kayne Brown. This is a steakhouse that features upscale dishes in a neutral-toned space with a bar backed by picture windows and a city skyline view. This steakhouse is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars.
4. At number four we have Eddie V’s Prime Seafood. While Nashville isn’t known for having the best seafood, Eddie V’s really breaks that stereotype. This is an elegant fine-dining chain with a seafood and steak menu, plus a cocktail lounge featuring live jazz. This restaurant is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars.
5. At number five we have Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. This is a high-end steakhouse chain with aged prime beef and classics such as lobster tails. This classic steakhouse holds 4.5 out of 5 stars.