Prom is always a big deal this time of year. If you’re a fresh Junior or a first-time senior I have some tips for you:
- Always leave enough time for pictures. You don’t have to get them professionally done but make sure you leave time to take pictures with your date/friends because you’ll regret it otherwise.
- Make sure to bring things like hairspray and deoterent to freshen up
- Eat before you go!!! But try to stay on the lighter side with food otherwise you could feel miserable when trying to dance
- Please dance. It is no fun when no one dances
- Remember you’re their to have fun, not start drama
- Stay safe and drive responsibly or make sure you ride with someone causious.
Leave a Reply