It’s Homecoming Week at Nashville Christian. The next 4 days are a fun-filled countdown to kick-off on Friday night. Here’s what the lives of NCS students will look like this week…
Dress Up Days
- Monday: Character Day. Come dressed as anything from your favorite Disney movie to the funny actor on your favorite Netflix show.
- Tuesday: Progressive Day. Lower-classmen, come dressed as a baby. You older guys, upper-classmen, wear your finest grandma sweater and high-water slacks, because its time to grow old.
- Wednesday: Meme Day. Find your favorite meme and make it come to life with at least three items that portray the meaning. If you can’t find a third item, act it out.
- Thursday: Should’ve Been A Cowboy Day. Round up your country gear and come ready to take a partner by the hand.
- Friday: Spirit Day. Come in your orange and blue to prove your school spirit.
Class video turn in is on Wednesday, September 19 at 3:15. At least 10 people from your class must be involved in the 2-5 min long presentation.
This year’s class banner competition banner is here. The banner must incorporate the class name and this years theme “Cage The Panthers” in a noticeable manner. Banner must be placed on the football field framed, and ready for display at 4 p.m. on Thursday, September 20.
2018 Homecoming Court
- Freshmen: Ben Magner and Kristen Wood
- Sophomores: Matt McClary and Raeganne Travis
- Juniors: Winston Zuo-Yu and Rachel Hefton
- Seniors: Ben Simpson, Tanner Goodman, Garret Collins; Hope McWright, Allie Hunter, and Chloe Leung
This Friday night at 7:00 p.m. the Nashville Christian Eagles will be facing the Franklin Road Academy Panthers. To watch the Homecoming court, the presentation will be at 6:30. Come with your Eagle pride and be ready to cheer on your boys.
Categories: Student Life