by Catherine Tudor
Here’s some advice for all the future seniors out there:
- You WILL get senioritis, it is inevitable.
- If you chose to take AP Biology or Anatomy because you want to challenge yourself, you may die.
- Senior Hall will be a Godsend and your new best friend.
- Apply to college early, it’ll save you some stress.
- Expect to run out of good places to eat out by Christmas.
- You will learn things about your classmates during senior hall that you didn’t want to know.
- Receiving excess amounts of graduation party invites/ envelopes with cards full of money.
- Do you senior pictures early and send them in to avoid harassment from Mr. Atkins later in the year.
- Everyone will look funny in the cap and gown.
- It’s a fun time, you only get to be a senior in high school once so cherish the moments.