- Facebook: Facebook has an average of 2.45 billion monthly active users. It is a great way to keep in touch with family and old friends. It even helps grandparents stay in touch with their grandchildren, and they are able to see what they are doing often through a recent post that their parent makes. Facebook is also great for a business to grow and expand. You are able to buy and sell what you want (to an extent) on the app.
- Youtube: Youtube has an average of around 2 billion monthly active users. Through Youtube, you are able to do research and learn new things. Youtube is also used for entertainment purposes for when people might need a good laugh. You are able to subscribe, like, and comment on other people’s videos. They also provide a recommendation list of what you might be interested in from previous videos you have watched.
- Instagram: Instagram has an average of 1 billion monthly active users. A photo-sharing app where you can like, comment, and follow your friends and family. You can edit your pictures and post on your story (last 24 hours). You can also help grow and expand a business through Instagram.
- TikTok: TikTok has an average of 800 million monthly active users. You can post funny and entertaining videos that can last up to 60 seconds long. An average TikTok lasts up to 15 seconds. Though TikTok you are able to duet other people’s videos, share them, like them, comment on them, and follow other people. It is for fun and entertainment purposes.
- Snapchat: Snapchat has around 46 million monthly active users. It is one of the most popular social media among teens. Through Snapchat people are able to keep in touch with their friends and post on their story. It allows users to use fun filters. You are able to have a group chat up to 31 people where you can text or video chat them. Streaks are also very popular on the app where you can keep them with friends and family.
Categories: Entertainment, Pop Culture, Student Life
Leave a Reply